History & AChievements
Appraisal Drilling .
Completion of Main Access Road to Gas Plant and completed plant site preparation, fencing and handed over to EPC Contractors to start construction.
Awarded EPC Package 10 and Package 11, thereby completing award of all packages.
Obtain ISO 9000 Quality Certification by ABS QUALITY EVALUATIONS, IN.
Project achieved 90% progress.
Completed 17 wells on the first five drilling pads.
Emiratization achieved 41%. 1,067 employees including 410 UAE Nationals.
Power Generations Units Inaugurated in the Shah Field.
Implementation Electronic Document Management System.
Winning one of ADNOC HSE Awards.
Complete drilling 22 wells.
- Al Hosn Gas is one of the selected few companies to achieve Emiratization of approximately 50% while the company is still in a project phase.
- A total of 258 million man-hours have been worked on the project from commencement through September 2014.
- All 32 wells in the phase 1 drilling program were completed by year end 2014, several months ahead of original plan.
- Al Hosn Gas received a special recognition award from ADNOC for Integrating Community Well-being in Business Decisions.
- Al Hosn Gas received award for Excellence in GIS Implementation (EGI) Award from GISTEC in the UAE as a result of the joint efforts and collaboration between Operations and IT.
Al Hosn Gas Plant is reaching its full capacity by receiving one billion cubic feet per day of raw gas and producing half a billion cubic feet per day of sales gas delivered to the network. The Plant is now closer to steady state operation adhering to the highest standards of health, safety and environment.
Both gas processing trains and all 4 sulphur recovery units are currently operational and all products are being produced to specifications.
Al Hosn Gas received award for Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) from the Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) in the USA.
Al Hosn Gas officially joined Abu Dhabi Emergency Support Committee for Offshore Operators (ADESCO).
The Training on Root Cause Analysis of incidents using “TapRoot” program is completed. The Company conducted a survey to assess the occupational health hazards in the HQ and the living quarters at the site.
- Al Hosn Gas has successfully conducted exercise KINGFISHER, the first large-scale exercise at a new drilling location on the offshore Hail 3 Island.
- The company achieved more than 11.9 million LTI free work hours during 273 work days, despite the heat stress through the summer of 2015.
HSE division implemented the golden rules initiative, which aims to promote and strengthen employee awareness to abide by safe behaviours and take preventive measures to avoid the potential risk of accidents as well as safeguard properties and protect the environment.
Our Core Values workshops have been launched and well attended by employees.
MUSHARAKAH survey has been launched, a confidential online employee engagement survey. It was designed to capture how we individually and collectively, contribute to company vision.
Al Hosn gas had presented two papers ADIPEC 2015 exhibition and conference; entitled “Driving Innovation in Red Zones Vehicles” and “Integrating Community Well-being in Business Decisions.”
April 26, 2016
H.H. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, officially inaugurated, today Al Hosn Sour Gas Development Project, the largest of its kind in the world.
- Al Hosn Gas Awards Plant
Expansion FEED Services at Shah Field
- Technical and
Engineering Support (TES) Division successfully completes the handover of
Railway Crossover Bridge at the sulphure granulation station
- Commencement of the
Spiking Compressor Project (Package 19) in Al Hosn Gas
© Copyright 2016 - ABU DHABI GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD. (AL HOSN GAS)